Tuesday, August 30, 2005

DH in LAT

The Los Angeles Times briefly profiled my semi-hilarious entertainment news parody site Dateline Hollywood on Sunday.
Of course, I'm not sure if there's anyone reading this who doesn't know me and thus, wouldn't have read this. But in case not, here's the link. It's not personally what I would have picked as our best examples, but it's a pretty fair picture of the
site. My only complaint might be that I'm not actually "merry." But I guess "sour" doesn't read as well in this kind of article.

http://www.latimes.com/technology/la-ca-webwatch28aug28,1,5494800.story

1 comment:

kevin said...

Ben, like I said, I've caught you being merry on a few occasions. If you want to be known as this "sour" fellow, you're gonna have to be like me and practice 10 minutes in front of the mirror every morning.